It has been crazier and crazier, and wilder and wilder over here. But awesome, also. In the last few weeks, we've:
* had a lovely family birthday party in our apartment back yard, with Charlotte's grandparents, aunts & uncles
* gone to the Boston Childrens' Museum
* took the T to the Childrens' Museum (that really does get its own entry)
* had a birthday party for Charlotte with her friends, again in our back yard
* had ANOTHER birthday celebration on vacation with Matt's family in the Berkshires
Next up is Halloween. Charlotte has lots of plans, involving her dressing as a witch, me dressing as a pumpkin, Matt dressing as a bat, and lots of trick or treating and decorations. Can't wait!