Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tuesday is just Monday 2.0.

Mondays after busy/good weekends are always a little rough.  Charlotte misses her daddy when he goes to work, and after having a long weekend away with family, she was particularly sad to see him go this morning.  I had also decided that Charlotte was gonna be TV-free this week.  She's been asking to watch TV pretty much constantly lately, and when it's on, she just spaces out.  It was starting to freak me out.  So I declared this week a TV vacation.  And in the interest of fairness, I declared it a Facebook-free week for myself as well.  Facebook is my space out vice...and while I can't really swear off the internet as a whole, I can definitely take out the biggest time-waster.

Charlotte did a great job with no TV today, which was fab.  She had some trouble early in the day, but I set her down with some of her new toys (and new-to-her hand me downs).  She rocks.

I made Charlotte some octo-dogs for lunch, and she refused to eat them - citing both that they were "too silly" and "too funny."  I totally suspect that I may have a vegetarian on my hands.  Once she figures out that her bacon is cute pigs and her "chicken and fries!" is silly chickens, we may shift this family into 2 out of 3 vegetarians.

No comments:

Post a Comment