* We are very deep into a "Buzz and Woody" phase. Buzz tends to appear a lot in an invisible capacity, frequently climbing trees outside the window.
* Charlotte is an amazing swimmer - she's getting good at holding her breath, kicking, paddling, and "dunk myself over."
* I'm currently trying to scale way back on TV and meeting resistance. I'm not okay with the amount of TV for the preschool members of this house, so that's just tough.
* Potty training! 1 good day, 1 bad day. Tomorrow is a new day.
* Charlotte fed a goat at the farm while we picked up the CSA box. She called it over to the fence by saying, "Hi, goat goat goaty goaty. Hi little goaty goat."
* When Charlotte is sucking up to ask me a favor, she calls me "Honey Mom." She also calls me "Mama Boy" when she's being affectionate.