Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Little things are looking up.

Yesterday three good things happened. Which was great, we really needed the mood boost.

1. I found a stash of baby clothes in the 6-12 month range. This means that Charlotte DOES have some baby clothes, and she won't be naked all spring and summer.

2. One of Matt's work friends won some money on a scratch ticket, and gave it to us. We used it to round out Charlotte's wardrobe. She should now be set through the end of summer. We hope.

3. One of my friends threw a small proofreading job my way. It's something to do, will make me feel useful, and might yield a tiny profit.

We got Charlotte a bucket hat last night. It's very cute on her, and when she wears it, I can really see her resemblance to her daddy.

Here's daddy in a hat:



And here's Charlotte:

No comments:

Post a Comment