Friday, February 29, 2008
Things to remember, 4 to 5 months
* Charlotte loves sitting in her high chair, and throwing things over the sides.
* She makes a wide range of noises, including a "hoo, hoo," noise that Matt calls the baby-owl noise, and the weird, atonal humming that she does when she's singing herself to sleep. She also loves to squeal and shriek.
* Charlotte is so much better at grabbing things deliberately. She loves to grab blankies and clothes and Daddy's beard.
* When putting herself to sleep, Charlotte likes to drape a wide variety of items over her head.
* While she can suck her thumb now, she usually just puts it in a corner of her mouth to chew on. For hardcore comfort sucking, she prefers the bink. (we gotta work on that.)
* We are starting to get into a bedtime routine, but were kind of derailed by teething. Also, Mommy needs to fight her TV addiction! Charlotte is ready for bed around 9 pm, but starts waking up around 5:30 am.
* Charlotte really started hardcore teething on February 25, at 5 months and 1 day.