I have been wanting to post something else because, frankly, that last post is kind of upsetting. However, I haven't had much time to post anything because, once again, our sleep schedule is out of wack and Charlotte isn't doing a lot of napping or easy bed times, which means most of my non-Charlotte time is spent either working or making sure this house doesn't devolve any further into chaos.
So, in lieu of an actual post, let me now list the things Charlotte would rather do than sleep:
* Stick her arm out the side of her crib and scream because she can't roll over.
* Sing to her toys and stack Ikea faux-Tupperware.
* Scream "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma-ma!!" Not in an upset way, in a "hey-can-you-hear-my-voice?" way.
* Suck on Tigger's ears.
* Suck on Tigger's paws.
* Throw binks out of the crib.
* Pull the tag of the playpen up from underneath the floor and twiddle it with her fingers.
* Pull herself up in her crib.
* Pull herself up in her playpen.
* Pull herself up in her crib, let go of the rail, fall on her butt and applaud wildly.
* That's my sister in the video. Little does she know that she's on the internets.