Monday, November 26, 2007

holidays & going back to work

(cross-posted and edited from LJ)

Tomorrow I go back to work for a few weeks. Then I can work from home. It's gonna be rough.

My Christmas wishlist is brief - it mostly involves yarn, babies, and water bottles.

non-leaching Nalgene bottle
Sigg aluminum water bottle
Moby baby carrier - in moss or indigo
Moby D baby carrier - in sage silk with black, or black silk with black, or woven brown
yarn. just yarn.

I'm looking forward to Christmas this year. Gee, I wonder why.

Okay, gotta get ready for bed and *sob* work.

Oh yeah, and Thanksgiving was okay. I was gratified at how excited my dad and stepsisters were to see the baby. My stepmother, too. I was tired and sore from the trip, and particularly frustrated with trying to nurse and pump. For some reason, though, Charlotte nursed better there than she does at home. I think maybe because it was unfamiliar surroundings that she really wanted the quiet time and cuddle time. Who knows what really goes on in the minds of babies? But it sounds like a sound theory to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment