Saturday, July 10, 2010

Perspectives.



Originally uploaded by ladygwyn24
This is a picture of Charlotte taken by her "Auntie" Jen, one of my bestest friends. Jen & her boyfriend hung out with us on the fourth of July, and despite some last minute-plan re-arranging, we had a good time.

I also took a few pictures of Charlotte that day, and I wanted to take a look at both of them in the same place. Same kid, same day, same tree - different cameras, different photographers.

This weekend marks some crazy undertakings.  Charlotte is almost 3, and I've been dying to take her camping.  Matt detests camping, but Charlotte is fascinated.  She's seen an episode of Sesame Street, and she's seen it mentioned in a couple books, and she asked me several times this winter if we could go camping.  So tonight we're gonna head over to my sister's house, Charlotte and me, to pitch our tent, roll out our sleeping bags, and toast some s'mores.  If this works out, we'll probably spend 2-3 nights "camping" at my mom's house in August.  Here's hoping.

Also on the docket - Matt's parents are going to take her for a test run overnight on Sunday night.  Later this month Matt & I have a weekend planned where we are going to do birthday things with the aforementioned Auntie Jen, minus our little munchkin.  Her grandparents have been itching for a sleepover, so we're going to try that out.  I'm sure it will go well, Charlotte adores her grandparents, loves their house, and is typically very well-behaved for them.  I am not sure Mama is really ready, though.





No comments:

Post a Comment